| || |
TRIPLE CANOPY is advertising for Armed Guard’s (Non US Citizens) to work OCONUS.
· Perform the day-to-day protective security functions as specified in daily post and detail orders
· Maintaining protective formation position during principal's walking movements
· Participating in advance security preparations
· Perform unarmed ―Screener duties by searching visitors, their vehicles, and their belongings. Screeners shall be proficient at utilizing a hand-held metal detectors, walk-through metal detectors, and high through put personnel inspection systems (Rapid Scan)
· Guards shall be limited to a workweek of not more than 72 hours per week (12 hours per day, one day off per week)
· Ability to perform internal security guard services, at any potential internal security posting, for up to 12 hours, often in austere conditions to include extreme heat, cold, wind, dust, rain or snow
· Ability to don all required personal protective gear
· Minimum 25 years of age
· Level two (2) English language proficiency
· Must possess a minimum of three (3) years of military, law enforcement, or armed commercial guard force experience, specifically including physical security and access control matters
· Attend and successfully complete the applicable guard training course
· Qualify with the Glock-19, M4, M240, M249, and/ or Remington 870 shotgun, as required for the contract
· Obtain and maintain a personnel security clearance/public trust certification as identified in the task order.
· Complete the Physical Readiness Test at the 65% performance level, and maintain that fitness level for the duration of his/her service on the task order
· Possess no impediments to travelling overseas to and within countries that are considered dangerous or unhealthy in general, or to the country or countries assigned in the applicable task order, specifically
For more information follow the link below.