| || |
Closing date for applications: Friday 16th September 2016.
• Relevant professional experience (in the military, police)
• Commercial Experience as CPO
• CP licensed by home country or completed course on CP from an internationally recognized institution;
• Certificate of clear criminal record;
• Be physically able to perform all general duties, functions and activities;
• First Aid qualified to FPOS-I, or MIRA standards;
• Excellent interpersonal skills; flexible, discreet, diplomatic;
• Qualified on all weapons used by the Contractor;
• Category 'C ' driving license;
• English proficiency (written and oral): all CPOs must be literate in English to the extent of reading and understanding printed regulations, detailed written orders, training instructions and materials. They must be capable of communicating and understanding oral English.
• Arabic speaking is an advantage;
• GPS literate.
For more information follow the links below.