| || |
GARDAWORLD is advertising for their Operators standby list, for a Diplomatic Contract in Baghdad. Rotation is 9 weeks on, 3 weeks off.
· Operate as a driver in a B6 armoured vehicle as part of a mobile protection team.
· Operate as a vehicle commander as part of a mobile protection team.
· Act as a PPO to FCO clients as part of a mobile protection team.
· Act as PPO to FCO clients whilst they conduct their daily duties.
· Must be able to work alone and as part of a team with both expats and host country nationals
· Military experience and previous experience in hostile environment (min 2 operational tours)
· Valid SIA Licence (Close Protection front-line)
· In date FPOS-I qualification; and
· To have attended and passed an accredited CP course.
· British & Commonwealth passport holders only
· Full UK Driving Licence
· Recent commercial experience in a hostile environment
· Qualified & experienced in fire-arms use
· Qualified & experienced in armoured vehicle driving
· English is first language & physically fit
For more information follow the link below.