GARDAWORLD is advertising for CP/ Medics to work in Libya, Iraq, Kurdistan, Afghanistan. Starting in September. Rotations are 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off or 8 weeks on 4 weeks off, subject to operational requirements.
Medical support to GW and client staff at a stand-alone client location. Including general medical assistance and first line support for trauma incidents. Be able to perform role of Armed Close Protection officer and or Residential Security Team as and when required. Assist with management and administrative support to the project manager as required.
· Assist the Project Manager in the delivery of security services to the client.
· Be able to perform role of Armed Close Protection officer and or Residential Security Team.
· Ensure all team medical equipment is maintained in an operational condition.
· Maintain all equipment and medicines in a sterile state before, ‘use by date’
· Provide immediate emergency medical support (trauma or primary care) to personnel.
· Liaise with specialist medical departments at local hospitals and clinics.
· Demonstrate continuous professional development of medical skills and treatment techniques.
· Maintain contemporary knowledge of clinical guidelines and treatment techniques.
· Ensure that GardaWorld Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are followed at all times.
· Liaise, meet with the client in the appropriate manner.
· Assist the project manager to plan, coordinate, administrate and execute the day to day administration and training.
· Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise GW staff members, and influence then to take positive action and accountability for their work.
· Accurately compile and submit according to set deadlines the required reports and returns
· Assist the Project Manager in maintain high standard of welfare, morale and discipline in the team,
· Execute any other tasks commensurate to the project under direction of the Project Manager and Regional Director.
· English speaking expatriate
· Shall possess current:
· Basic Life Support (BLS) certification or equivalent.
· Must hold a valid Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pre-Hospital Life Support (PHTLS)
· Must hold one of the following medical qualifications or equivalent:
· Emergency Medical Technician – Paramedic (EMT-P)
· Offshore medic, nurse or doctor.
· Commercial Paramedic experience within a hostile enviroment
· Previous military or law enforcement experience
· Completed recognised PSD/CP course
· Full valid Driving Licence
· SIA license OR front line equivalent
· Excellent written English Communication skills
· Experience of training multi-national personnel.
· Proven IT skills in all Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
· Able to provide training to all team members in trauma and life support
For more information follow the link below.