| || |
GARDAWORLD is advertising for a Senior PSD TL to work in Kurdistan. 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off. Closing date for applications: Wed 13 April 2017.
· VIP protection
· Adhoc protection services which requires flexibility and understanding of the client’s needs/goals
· Escorting Geo Survey’s in arduous terrain (must be physically fit)
· Past experience of working with LN teams
· Report writing
· Continuation training of LN Ad-hoc teams
· Will assist the Operations Managers when not tasked. Kurdistan CMT can provide further information on the job/ task in hand
· Min of 3 years Military or law enforcement experience
· 1 year Iraq experience
· English Speaking (Fluent) and written
· Computer literate and comfortable with word and excel.
· In date frontline SIA license (for UK expats and countries that offer international equivalent)
· In date FPOS-I or MIRA qualification
· To have attended and passed an accredited CP course.
· Minimum of ONE year commercial experience, in a Team Leader role
For more information follow the link below.