| || |
MINIMAL RISK is advertising for PSS/ Paramedics and K9 Handlers to work for Olive Group in North Africa & Middle East.
Qualified Candidates must:
• Be Non-U.S. citizens
• Possess experience in operating in a demanding high risk environment
• Demonstrate a high level of initiative and accuracy in high pressure situations
• Show a balanced and a calm demeanour in the event of a hostile action occurring
• Be able to successfully complete non-PSS training course and maintain required weapon qualifications
• Previous operational experience relevant to the region
• Previous operational experience in a high threat environment
• Previous operational experience in the Client’s sector (e.g. Oil & Gas) is preferred
• Have passed criminal record check within 6 months prior to deployment
• Be able to effectively communicate with all parties
• Completion of a Medical (self) Declaration and Medical Examination is required. If you have any current or pre-existing medical conditions you will find that personal accident insurers may refuse coverage or reject claims under the Personal Accident or Emergency Repatriation policies.
• Service with Olive Group involves demanding work in high temperatures and remote locations and will include wearing of Personal Protection Equipment and some heavy lifting which may include the lifting and carriage of an injured colleague. Running and rapid physical motion may be required for personal safety. Personnel will be required to use a weapon, and to hear and respond to verbal instructions and at times may be exposed to loud noises. Equipment typically carried all day every day amounts to approximately 16kg.
For more information follow the links below.