| || |
MINIMAL RISK RECRUITMENT is advertising for a Non US PSS Firearms Instructor/ Security Instructor on behalf of Olive Group.
The Protective Security Specialist/ Firearms and Tactics Instructor performs duties in conjunction with personnel protective detail assignments. The PSS/ Instructor will also perform duties as a firearms trainer and security tactics trainer for the security personnel on the project. These PRS details support the movement and protection at venues of members of the client. They must be highly motivated, able to work extremely well under stress, and react effectively and efficiently to emergency situations.
· Contractor shall perform day-to-day personal protective security functions.
· Performs Firearms instruction and Armed Security Tactics instruction as required by contract
· Contractor can/will be rotated for various security duties
· Contractor shall carry and operate weapons as specified in daily Post and detail orders, or upon orders from the AIC, DL, or SL.
· Contractor shall man the security post at various static posts as required.
· Ability to maintain effective tactical communications with individuals and agencies from diverse organisational backgrounds including host nation government and law enforcement personnel.
· Maintain effective professional relationships with employees and outside individuals and agencies
- Non-U.S. citizen (Local Nationals or Third Country Nationals).
- Excellent English language proficiency.
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years of applicable experience in military or law enforcement.
- A minimum of one (1) year of this experience must include experience in protective security assignments in a high threat environment.
- A minimum of one (1) year of successful firearms and tactics instruction on government or private security training programs.
- Must provide verifiable evidence of formal certification in these training programs.
- Experience may be gained in the employment of any national, state, provincial, local, or commercial entities providing armed high threat protective services that require skills similar to those identified in the contract.
For more information follow the link below.