| || |
Barrick Limited is advertising for a Product Security Superintendent to work in their Asset Protection Department in Porgera, Papua New Guinea. The superintendent will be responsible for applying and monitoring systems and surveillance to secure the product at Porgera Operations. This position will report direct to the Asset Protection Operations Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Implementing product security action plans to protect all high-security areas of Porgera Operations.
• Working with line managers to ensure a high level of awareness by employees, contractors and visitors in relation to product security rules and procedures.
• Maintaining the master security procedures manual other security procedures manuals in the areas designated by the BNL Security standards.
• Monitoring product security systems and performance measures and formulate alternatives and improvements to systems and methods.
• Appling and monitoring the systems and processes for security of the product and deliver of customer requirements to Processing Department and Mining Department.
• Managing surveillance unit activities and surveillance and access control equipment.
To be suitable for this role, you will possess the following:
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in a managerial or supervisor role within a security/police/military environment
• Recognised tertiary qualifications in Security/Management/Risk or related discipline
• Certificate IV Training and Assessment (mandatory).
• The ability and willingness to train and develop national employees;
• Current Drivers Licence.
The offer for this role is conditional upon the candidate successfully obtaining and retaining a visa that allows you to work in Papua New Guinea.
For more information follow the link below.