| || |
GARDAWORLD is advertising for a Close Protection Operator to work in Afghanistan. Rotation is 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off. Closing date for applications is Thursday 6th April 2017.
- Close Protection personnel should be available to act as part of a deployable QRF, and should be on standby when off duty to be called upon to provide immediate additional security support as per the embassy security requirements.
- Reporting to the CP Team Leader, CPO's:
- Must understand CP principles and ensure team awareness and coordination: and will be incorporated into the Quick Reaction Force as required.
- Military/ police experience in a NATO member country;
- Minimum rank of NATO equivalent OR 5 and
- Honourable discharge;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of active conflict, including at least 18 months experience in Afghanistan;
- Experience as a CPO;
- Advanced First Aid training;
- Clear personal history with no criminal record; and
- A valid driver's license.
- In date frontline SIA licence (or equivalent from country of origin); and
- In date FPOS-I qualification; and
- To have attended and passed an accredited CP course
For more information follow the link below.