| || |
GARDAWORLD is advertising for CPO/ 2IC to work in Iraq and CPO to work in Afghanistan.
Close Protection personnel should be available to act as part of a deployable QRF, and should be on standby when off duty to be called upon to provide immediate additional security support as per the embassy security requirements. Must understand CP principles and ensure team awareness and coordination: and will be incorporated into the Quick Reaction Force as required.
· In date frontline SIA licence or equivalent.
· In date FPOS-I qualification.
· To have attended and passed a UK accredited, or equivalent CP course.
· Security Operator Experience in Iraq as well as other high risk environments.
· Military service experience
· Proven records of senior position held in military structure as evidence of his ability and command & control skills
· All European Nationalities are considered, other nationalities are subject to company approval
· No records of civil or military disciplinary actions.
· English proficiency (written and oral) Russian language speakers would be advantageous.
· Proficient with the M4/ AK47, various 9mm side-arms also GPS and tracking systems.
· Capable to work independently and as a part of a multinational team including local nationals and expatriates.
· Fit and in excellent health
For more information follow the links below.