| || |
The PSD Team Leader will command High and Low Profile PSD missions throughout the area of operations, in Iraq. The TL will be responsible for the smooth running of the PSD by applying sound leadership principles and judgement at all times.
The role requires individuals who are suitably experienced and qualified. They must be able to follow instructions clearly but also able to make command decisions on the spot in order to achieve the aims of the organisation. This is an armed role.
The Ideal Candidate:
Military/ Armed Police Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years full time service
- Must have left armed forces with good conduct
Standard of English Language:
- Functional written and oral English Skills
- Proven Computer Literacy (Word, Excel, PPT)
- At least 1 year of commercial Iraq PSC experience in PSD TL or DTL role or recent (within two years) operational leadership experience at least Section level in Combat/ Combat Support arms unit (Infantry, Armour, Artillery, Engineers, Para, SF or Military Police)
- Proven Command Experience
- Recognised Medical Qual (Preferred)
- JNCO Course / Level III Instructor
- Clean Driving Licence
- Recognised CP Course Qualification
For more information follow the link below.