| || |
The Project Security Manager provides security consultancy, management and quality assurance to all key stakeholders on this client contract in Basra. He is the primary interface between the client and the company. The Project Security Manager will largely be responsible for overseeing the armed protection teams and management on site and will ensure that all conduct is in line with Control Risks’ SOPs.
Essential knowledge and experience
- Minimum 24 months in an operational managerial role.
- Minimum 8 years military / police experience.
- Minimum 2 years commercial experience in Iraq.
- Fluent English speaker and writer.
Preferred knowledge and experience
- Experience managing operations for O&G clients.
- Experience managing local guard force.
- Held Warrant Officer / Senior NCO rank in the military.
Qualifications and Specialist Skills
- SIA licence
- CP qualified by accredited provider
- Security and Risk management qualifications preferable
- SMCC qualification preferable
For more information follow the link below.