| || |
The candidate will need to demonstrate the following competencies during the interview:
• Leading and Communicating: Effectiveness in this area is about leading from the front and communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. It’s about supporting principles of fairness of opportunity for all and a dedication to a diverse range of citizens.
• Managing a quality service: People, who are effective in this area plan, organise and manage their time and activities to deliver a high quality and efficient service.
• Making Effective Decisions: It means showing clarity of thought, setting priorities, analysing and using evidence to evaluate options before arriving at well reasoned justifiable decisions.
• Collaborating and Partnering: Requires working collaboratively, sharing information and building supportive, responsive relationships with colleagues and stakeholders, whilst having the confidence to challenge assumptions.
• Changing and Improving: People who are effective in this area are responsive, innovative and seek out opportunities to create effective change. This is about creating and contributing to a culture of innovation and allowing people to consider and take managed risks.
• Delivering at Pace: Effectiveness in this area means focusing on delivering timely performance with energy and taking responsibility and accountability for quality outcomes. For all staff, it’s about working to agreed goals and activities and dealing with challenges in a responsive and constructive way.
Qualifications and Experience;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English language,
• Ability to work both in a team and autonomously
• Experience in leading and managing a team
• Excellent interpersonal and management skills
• Good knowledge of MS Office, including Word and Outlook
• Previous security experience in either the corporate, military or government sectors
• Spoken Arabic desirable but not essential
For more information follow the link below.