| || |
CONSTELLIS is recruiting for OCONUS vacancies in the following roles.
For more information follow the links below.
Protective Security Specialist, Iraq.
- Perform day-to-day personal protective security functions
- Drive the lead vehicle, principal's vehicle, follow-vehicle, and/or acting as response agent whenever required in motorcade or similar operations
- Carries and operates weapons as specified in daily Post and detail orders, or upon orders from the AIC, DL, or SL
Perform internal guard services to include, but not limited to, vehicle and personnel entry control points (ECPs), perimeter towers, and internal foot patrols.
Control personnel and vehicle entry and exit of Entry Control Points.
- This includes, but is not limited to: US Government personnel, contractor personnel, approved visitors, and Coalition Forces
- Inspect all deliveries and vehicles up to Force Protection Condition Delta and in accordance with Area Support Group Kuwait Standard Operations Procedures for installation access
- Control and operate US Government-installed barrier devices to deny unauthorized vehicle access to US Government interests, e.g., installations, off post parking areas, etc