| || |
Rotation is 8 weeks on and 4 weeks off.
Closing date for applications: Friday 10 March 2017
Under the direction of the Regional Director, build and maintain the operational platform to deliver GW’s security services to clients in Haiti and region. The Operations Coordinator is responsible for the leadership, supervision and operational delivery of all staff and projects deployed in Haiti.
- 8-10 years’ operational experience in hostile environments gained from military/police
- Experience in a similar role of not less than 2 years in a commercial environment
- Experience of non-military liaison roles between commercial organisations, local stakeholders, and government officials
- Experience of working with international organisations such UN, international development groups and diplomatic missions
- Proven high level of client handling skills
- Training delivery experience
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the operational and tactical requirements for mobile armed security operations and static guard operations including journey management in hostile environments
- Knowledge and experience of HR processes for management of a large diverse team
- Possess tact, sound judgement and ability to communicate clearly, verbally and in writing
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Professional proficiency in written and spoken French
- International driving license
- Possess relevant authority to work and reside in country
- Strong communications and IT skills, including use of all Microsoft programs; Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- In date frontline SIA license (for UK expats and countries that offer international equivalent)
- In date FPOS-I or MIRA qualification
- To have attended and passed an accredited CP course
- Must be legally able to be hired and reside in Haiti ?
For more information follow the link below.