| || |
Salary: 237 euros per day.
The requirement is for deployment to Kabul is on 01 March 2017 only if the vetting process is complete and authorisation from the EU is obtained.
Armed Close Protection Officer (CPO) to work in a Diplomatic Mobile Protection Team based in the European Commission Delegation in Afghanistan.
Rotations are two months deployed - one month leave. 12 Month Contract. Candidates need to be flexible on rotations.
Accommodation will be provided along with meals whilst in Afghanistan.
An allowance is provided for rotational flights.
Applicants must be from the European Union to fulfil contract stipulations.
The following experience must be proven:
• 5 years military experience.
• Minimum 1 year PSC experience.
• Full EU driving licence
• Previous experience of Afghanistan (Kabul) adventageous
• Must possess a clean criminal record certificate (CRB)
• Must have completed a full Medical within the last 3 months
• Professional weapons qualification or signed document from an existing range/gun club or training records
• Formal first aid qualification (FPOS(I)/FREC or MIRA) or equivalent.
For more information follow the link below.