| || |
– Military or Police intelligence background of at least 7 years. SNCO Intelligence Corps or RN/RAF equivalent;
– Strong analytical skills;
– Accomplished writing skills;
– Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
– Strong client facing skills;
– Competent IT skills, particularly MS Office based software;
– Previous knowledge of Iraq Intelligence environment or similar;
– Previous analysis experience particularly related to threat assessment and intelligence;
– Computer literacy; particularly Microsoft Office functions;
– Proven record of working in the field of intelligence collection, collation and analysis in a military or police organization within a counter insurgency or similar hostile operational environment;
– Knowledge of Arabic preferred;
– DV/STRAP cleared;
– Previous Iraq, FCO or other CF agency experience or similar preferred.
For more information follow the link below.