| || |
· Operate as a driver in a B6 armoured vehicle as part of a mobile protection team.
· Operate as a vehicle commander as part of a mobile protection team.
· Act as a PPO to FCO clients as part of a mobile protection team.
· Act as PPO to FCO clients whilst they conduct their daily duties.
· Must be able to work alone and as part of a team with both expats and host country nationals.
· Must have min of 7 year’s military experience and previous experience in hostile environment (min 2 operational tours)
· Valid SIA Licence (Close Protection front-line)
· British & Commonwealth passport holders only* – see note below
· Full UK Driving Licence
· Recent commercial experience
· Qualified & experienced in fire-arms use
· Qualified & experienced in armoured vehicle driving
· Must be CRB vetted
· English is first language & physically fit
*All candidates will need to be screened to SC level – or eligible for screening so only British & Commonwealth passport holders can apply. Proviso: You must have been resident in the UK for at least two of the previous 10 years immediately prior to your application, at least one year of which must have been a consecutive twelve month period unless you have served overseas with HM Forces or in some other official capacity as a representative of Her Majesty’s Government, or have lived overseas as a result of your parents’ or partner’s Government employment.
For more information follow the link below.