| || |
Closing date: 30/8/16
Salary: 7,315.62 Euro (EUR) Monthly
Security Clearance: CTS
Vacancy N°: 160332
The NATO Office of Security (NOS) is responsible for the overall coordination of NATO security among member, Partner, Mediterranean Dialogue, Istanbul Cooperation Initiative, Contact nations and NATO civil and military bodies. In this connection it is responsible for ensuring the correct implementation of NATO security policy NATO wide.
Qualifications and Experience:
The incumbent must:
· possess a university degree or equivalent qualification from an institute of recognised standing;
· possess professional experience of at least 5 years in security management;
· possess demonstrated management abilities and have experience in managing different teams under one operational objective;
· possess a sound knowledge of current trends in security operations, fire prevention and emergency procedures;
· possess excellent writing skills and be able to draft clear and concise reports;
· possess the following minimum levels in the official languages of NATO (English/French): V (“Advanced”) in one and III (“Intermediate”) in the other;
· have the flexibility to work unsocial hours in response to crises and urgent requirements;
· be willing to travel extensively.
The following would be considered an advantage:
· a good knowledge of NATO’s security policy and its supporting directives;
· be well versed in NATO’s political activities and its organisation;
· at least 10 years’ experience in a national (civilian or military) security organisation;
· demonstrated experience in the human resources aspects of staff management (recruitment, performance management, complaints procedures, overtime management, etc.);
· experience working effectively in a multi-national, multi-cultural organisation;
· formal officers level training at national military/police staff academy or equivalent.
For more information follow the link below and search for Job No 160332.