| || |
Additional criteria will need to be met by answering a variety of disqualifying questions.
* Military experience with a minimum of 2 operational tours.
* Valid SIA Licence (Close Protection front-line) - Demonstrable experience in close escorting and body-guarding with an accredited close protection training organization
* British & Commonwealth passport holders only* – see note below
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Qualified & experienced in fire-arms use – Must be recent & specifically pistol, sub-machine gun, carbine and light machine gun. (full bore weapons)
* Qualified & experienced in armoured vehicle driving - Capable and safe driver of heavy armoured four-wheel drive vehicles.
* Communication equipment and voice procedure
* Navigation and map reading and the use of GPS
* Basic infantry tactics
* Must have a trauma first aid medic qualification
* Basic first line roadside repair.
* SC cleared - Secret Clearance.
* Fluent written and spoken English
* Must be physically robust and fully fit
* Recent commercial security experience in Libya
* Recent commercial security guarding experience on a similar security guarding contract.
*All candidates will need to be screened to SC level – or eligible for screening so only British & Commonwealth passport holders can apply.
For more information follow the links below.