| || |
Experience and knowledge:
· Business/Project Management related tertiary studies and/or previous provable PM experience of at least 2 years.
· NEBOSH Qual or equivalent.
· Risk Management qualification desirable and/or demonstrable knowledge of Risk Management process.
· At least 15 years Military experience; ideally Warrant Officer and above; would suit an LE Officer.
· At least 3 years’ experience gained in a leadership role within the commercial sector within an austere environment such as Iraq/Afghanistan.
· Current DV highly desirable or willingness to ensure the DV process is completed efficiently.
· Experience managing a FCO or CF project highly desired.
· Experience gained within an ISO accredited organisation highly desired.
· Fluent English.
· Accomplished writing skills.
For more information follow the link below.