| || |
The Security Manager will be responsible for ensuring SPPA is compliant with HM Government’s Security Policy Framework with a focus on risk management and operation of an Information Security Management System delivered through implementing an Information Assurance Strategy, policies, corporate plan and directorate business plans.
Qualifications & Experience Required
For jobs in Bands B and C, you must hold a minimum of 3 SCE Higher or A Level qualifications with one being English.
The successful candidate will require:
• Working knowledge of information security management good practice and ISO27001:2013
• Experience of influencing people at all levels internally and externally
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Confident, clear and organised thinker able to plan and implement delivery of information assurance services
• Experience and knowledge of disaster recovery and business continuity processes
For more information follow the link below.