| || |
GARDAWORLD is advertising for a Residential Security Team Member to work in Libya. Starting Sunday 12th June 2016. Rotation is 8 weeks on, 4 weeks off.
The RST will be responsible for securing the Authority’s Tripoli offices on a 24/7 basis. Their role will include both internal patrols and perimeter guarding. The RST will operate in three pairs (a total of 6 guards in theatre), each pair working 8 hour shifts (8 on/16 off) to cover the 24/7 requirement.
Essential Hiring Criteria;
Additional criteria will need to be met by answering a variety of disqualifying questions.
· Military experience with a minimum of 2 operational tours.
· Valid SIA Licence (Close Protection front-line) - Demonstrable experience in close escorting and body-guarding with an accredited close protection training organization
· British & Commonwealth passport holders only* – see note below
· Full UK Driving Licence
· Qualified & experienced in fire-arms use – Must be recent & specifically pistol, sub-machine gun, carbine and light machine gun. (full bore weapons)
· Communication equipment and voice procedure
· Navigation and map reading and the use of GPS
· Basic infantry tactics
· Must have a trauma first aid medic qualification.
· SC cleared - Secret Clearance.
· Fluent written and spoken English
· Must be physically robust and fully fit
· High standard of appearance and turnout.
· Recent commercial security experience in Libya preferable
· Recent commercial security guarding experience on a similar security guarding contract.
· Previous experience of security working practices, particularly overseas.
· The RST will be expected to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Responsibility and judgement to deal with possible threats to the post;
- Previous experience of security working practices;
- Interpersonal skills to be able to work as part of a team;
· IT literacy.
· Must be CRB vetted
For more information follow the link below.