| || |
GARDAWORLD is advertising for an experienced Regional Security Manager and an experienced Project Manager to work in Abuja, Nigeria. Starting 01 June 2016 (Subject to confirmation). Duration of Tasks is 12 months initially – 3 month probation period.
· Must have previous experience working on USAID projects
· Must have Nigerian or at least African experience
· Ideally have former experience of operating in either Iraq or Afghanistan
· Military experience of not less than 10 years
· Former experience for a commercial private security company in a training role and/or Security Manager role of not less than 1 year
· African languages and/or Arabic language skills are highly desirable
· Must have excellent written and verbal briefing skills
· Must have previous experience of providing Threat and Vulnerability Assessments
· Ideally with previous experience of delivering HEAT Training
· Deliver training for guards, drivers, LN security managers
· Investigative skills and report writing as required
· Fluent English speaking both written and verbal
· Experienced in managing risks in remote areas.
· Experienced in producing comprehensive risk assessments
· Hold an International driver license.
· Hold clear criminal records check
· Good team & interpersonal skills.
· Good understanding of Human Rights and International Law
· Strong communications and IT skills, including use of all Microsoft programs; Excel, Word, Visio, Outlook
· Must have experience of writing, complex security plans; coupled with developing standard operating procedures for the project locations.
· Must have strong understanding of financial accounts for payroll, as well as operational expenses for the projects.
· Must have a good understanding of Health and Safety at work
· Must be able to communicate with clients and prepare daily reports as well prepare security briefs as required.
· Must have experience of dealing with Government officials; understand the complexity of local stakeholders in Nigeria.
For more information follow the link below.