| || |
ERINYS is advertising for experienced Project Managers. Commercially astute with strong operational experience, the Project Manager will be responsible for managing the project, security, finance, coaching and mentoring of teams and importantly client liaison to ensure that the project delivers upon all KPI’s.
The Project Manager is responsible for the:
· Planning and coordination of all security matters and movements
· Management of staffing levels on site in accordance with the contract terms. Promoting fairness and equality when recruiting for positions, maintaining the company standard of best practices
· Responsible for complying with strict Health, Safety and Quality controls. Leading by example and holding people accountable to adherence of protocol.
· Client liaison and project business lead
· Financial management and managing the project within budget
· Daily reporting
· Mentoring and coaching of all members for continual engagement of the workforce
· Ongoing business development
· Business/Project Management related tertiary studies and/or previous provable PM experience of at least 2 years.
· NEBOSH Qual or equivalent.
· Risk Management qualification desirable and/or demonstrable knowledge of Risk Management process.
· At least 15 years Military experience; ideally Warrant Officer and above; would suit a LE Officer.
· At least 3 years’ experience gained in a leadership role within the commercial sector within an austere environment such as Iraq/ Afghanistan.
· Experience managing a top tier Oil and Gas project highly desired.
· Experience gained within an ISO accredited organisation highly desired.
· Fluent English.
· Highly desirable: Arabic language skills.
For more information follow the link below.