| || |
An experienced Security Advisor to be responsible for a major project in Greece. As Security Advisor you will coordinate all security issues for the project to ensure the security of people, assets and activities. The Security Advisor will advise on strategic, operational and current security status.
- Advise, support and update senior management of all security matters for activities in Greece.
- Provide advice and guidance to senior management on security and related topics.
- Security of personnel in country (including contractors), travellers and other stakeholders (including shareholders & VIPs).
- Devise and deliver training to contractor management, briefing them on all security related matters.
- Contingency and crisis management.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain a network of relevant contacts.
- Must speak Greek and English.
- Ideally have a strong background in military, police, law enforcement or intelligence services at a senior level coupled with commercial/corporate experience.
- Strong background in asset and personnel protection of large project activities.
- Experience with multi-disciplined and multi-cultural environments
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders, government agencies, regulators etc.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and persuasion skills;
- Flexible, disciplined and task oriented, able to deliver results;
- Works well under pressure
- IT literate
For more information follow the link below and search for job number 5080163.
To ensure the delivery of an effective security and safety program in Asia, relative to the dynamic risks and requirements in a multi-location MNC.
Responsible for providing the most appropriate physical and technical protection systems and manned guarding response.
Manage the professional delivery of security services to ensure the safety and security of people and property locally and internationally.
Manage and motivate a small team of security staff based in Hong Kong in order to deliver the highest standards of security and safety to the organization.
You will work collaboratively with the local Operations team and global security department colleagues to deliver effective security solutions.
Key is developing strong partnerships in the region with Government Agencies and security professionals so as to access timely and relevant security related intelligence and deliver effective risk mitigation plans.
- University educated and /or a background of Armed Forces or Policing, plus a minimum of 6 years management experience in a relevant commercial security role.
- Security qualifications e.g. Certified Protection Professional (CPP) or Chartered Security Professional.
- Hold a qualification or appropriate experience in Health and Safety management and Business Continuity Planning.
- Proven crisis management capabilities, including the ability to make quick but thorough decisions in emergencies.
- Experienced in delivering effective security and safety solutions in the luxury goods, high value art or museums sectors.
- Experience of Chinese Customs and Police procedures relating to import/export of goods and public exhibition licenses
- You will be experienced as an investigator, able to deliver crime prevention and operational security solutions in complex and high risk environments, experienced in managing security contractors to defined performance standards and budget.
- Be experienced in risk identification and analysis, project and change management techniques.
- Must be an intelligent, articulate and persuasive leader able to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with senior management, business clients, colleagues and external parties, experienced at public speaking, fluent oral and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- You must be prepared to travel up to 30% of your time and have a valid passport for international travel.
For more information follow the link below and search for job number 5084473.