| || |
The Project Security Team Member provides close, mobile and static security/force protection. Delivers training for expats and cooperating country nationals. Provides risk consultation, incident management and crisis management.
Experience & Education
- Military/police trained; training must have occurred in a The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) country or a Commonwealth Nation.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in Military/Police service.
- Minimum of four (2) years of experience service in Afghanistan or Iraq in a security position.
- Considerable experience as a staff officer, as well as field leadership.
- Management experience in large civilian operations in conflict zones.
- Experienced in conducting security assessments, advanced planning and coordination for secured movements, site security operations, and serving as a liaison to the program.