| || |
DYNCORP is advertising for a Project Security Team Member to work in Kabul, Afghanistan.
The Project Security Team Member provides close, mobile and static security/force protection. Delivers training for expats and cooperating country nationals. Provides risk consultation, incident management and crisis management.
Knowledge & Skills
- Military/police trained; training must have occurred in a The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) country or a Commonwealth Nation.
- Fluent in military structures.
- Technical expertise in security concepts and techniques and the ability to integrate program security activities with other external security resources as needed.
- Highly developed cross cultural communication skills; good interpersonal management skills.
- Proven problem solver.
- Training in weapons, communications, counterterrorism operations, and threat familiarization, inclusive of fire prevention, mitigation, and containment.
- Must be qualified in weapons handling, must have a current license (at time of deployment) from the GoIRA to carry weapons.
- First aid/trauma skills required and ability to stabilize casualties as a first-line responder, enabling casualties to be moved safely to more comprehensive medical facilities.
- Must be able to provide pragmatic verbal risk assessments, supporting the development of tactical plans for the conduct of secured movement, as well as venue risk management requirements.
- Diplomatic and mature professional skills required to provide close protection services for clients when travelling, and while at the venue site.
- Demonstrated excellence—in written and verbal communication, field performance, liaison activities, and staff functions, and be in the top end of his/her peer group.
- Fluent in English (Written and spoken).
Experience & Education
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in Military/Police service.
- Minimum of four (2) years of experience service in Afghanistan or Iraq in a security position.
- Considerable experience as a staff officer, as well as field leadership.
- Management experience in large civilian operations in conflict zones.
- Experienced in conducting security assessments, advanced planning and coordination for secured movements, site security operations, and serving as a liaison to the program.
To apply for this job follow the link below and search for job no 1601107