| || |
HART INTERNATIONAL is advertising for Close Protection Drivers to work in Afghanistan. This is a six month contract. The Driver will be professional, client-orientated, and will assist the Team Leader in all close protection activities. The Driver will hold: a valid Driver’s licence, Close Protection Qualification, First Person on the Scene (FPoSi). The successful candidate will demonstrate: · At least five years of previous military or law enforcement experience
· Two years Close Protection experience, preferably in Afghanistan
· Formally recognised Close Protection qualification
· Formally recognised FPOSi
· Medical fitness for the role
· A clear criminal/police background check
· Physically and mentally fit
· Competency in weapons systems
Applications close 30 April 2016.
For more information follow the link below.