| || |
AKE INTERNATIONAL is advertising for a Security and Crisis Response Coordinator. The security and crisis response department provides 24/7 global support, protective services, crisis response and consulting projects. The role will provide operational support and coordination of security, crisis response and consultancy services to clients globally. The role is office-based, and may require out of hours duty cover on a rota system.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines in a fast paced and diverse environment.
- Conscientious, motivated, innovative, flexible, enthusiastic and proactive.
- Ability to maintain flexible work schedule based on operational tempo.
- Experience delivering or coordinating security, intelligence, training and consulting services.
- Previous experience of managing complex task and operational deployments in challenging and hostile environments.
- A working knowledge of the risk management process, including the information cycle.
- Project management experience.
- Working knowledge of ISO 27001 and 31000.
To apply for this position follow the link below.