| || |
AG INDUSTRIES has a job opening for an additional Personal Security and Protocol Officer for the Group Chairman and his family. You will be reporting directly to the Chairman at his residence in Knightsbridge, London.
This is an on-call job for £12 per hour and the work hours can vary from week to week. A guaranteed minimum weekly retainer of £120 will be paid even if the work hours per week are less.
The ideal individual will be someone who:
- Is physically fit with a minimum height of 6 feet (1.83 metres)
- Has some for of military or civilian law enforcement (police) background.
- Holds an SIA License.
- Has the experience and confidence of driving prestige vehicles, as you could be required to drive the Chairman's Bentley or Rolls Royce.
- Is currently working somewhere that he can continue to pursue alongside working for the Chairman without compromising the ability to report for work within 90 minutes of being called.
To be eligible for this role the following skills, experience and qualifications are required:
- Clean full UK drivers licence at least 5 years old with no insurance claims in the last 5 years.
- Ability to report for duty on call at Knightsbridge on a 90 minutes notice.
- Ability to be flexible with working hours, as you may need to work late into the evenings and weekends.
- Sound knowledge of Central London and surrounding areas.
- Previous experience of working as a security officer or background in the armed forces or the police.
- Very well presented, with excellent time keeping and the ability to be highly confidential at all times.
- Ability to plan travel routes to minimise delays, such as accidents and planned road works.
For further information follow the link below.