| || |
JANUS SECURITY INTERNATIONAL is advertising for a Risk Consultant.
The Risk Consultant will be responsible for the day to day management of client risk and security services. Actively support and uphold the Company’s stated mission and values. Actively support and uphold the Company’s stated vision, mission, and values.
- British or South African with proven risk consultancy skills who has a degree in security risk management
- Former military or police experience is preferable
- If former military, must have received an honorable discharge
- Mature individual with experience of working in Africa and preferably Western African States
- Physically fit and robust
- Minimum of 5 years service in military or law enforcement/police force
- Internationally recognised CP qualification
- Minimum medical qualification: in date FPOS-I
- Must be able to pass a detailed background investigation
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements dictated by project requirements
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate company practices with executives, clients, and employees
- Ability to identify problems, suggest solutions and react to change with a high degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
To apply for this position follow the link below.