| || |
G4S is advertising for two Investigators to work in Ghana. The successful Investigations Coordinator shall ensure effective investigations on all cases in the region operationally in compliance with legislation, company policies, processes and procedures and update management on the way forward also the successful applicant will be responsible for the effective coordination on all Investigations and control of cases and also ensure the Effective security management of all company's cases.
The Ideal Candidate:
- University degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 -5 years’ experience in similar role.
- Knowledge in Security Investigations,
- Prosecution access/egress control,
- monitoring and risk management
- Computer literate
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Valid Driver's License