| || |
GARDAWORLD is advertising for an International Security Manager to work in Libya. The ISM will be the point of contact with the Mission's Security Office for which any matters of concern or dispute between the Contractor and Client Libya Mission staff and/or procedures will be dealt with solely by him/her and cannot be delegated to any of his/her subordinates.
· Total professional experience of minimum 15 years, some of which will be relevant experience in a management position in an international hostile mission environment; (International is defined as a country outside the home Nation of the applicant).
· University degree in Security/Crisis/Risk Management, Management or other equivalent academic training relevant to the post; Or equivalent combination of education, training and practical experience, preferably with a substantial part of it in crisis management.
· Specific professional experience required of large scale security industry project management
· Experience in coordination of logistics and training.
· Experience in Close Protection – for minimum of 5 years of which at least 2 years has been in a non-military environment.
· Experience in management of personnel of minimum 40 people; for a minimum of 5 years.
· Previous experience of working in Libya is desirable, but not essential.
· In both cases professional experience must demonstrate increasing responsibility at management level of personnel, facilities and assets;
· Certificate of English proficiency C1, C2 = Proficient User Level or equivalent if English is not the natural language of the applicant.
· Certificate of clear criminal record.
· Valid driving license of Category "C".
For more information follow the link below.