| || |
HART INTERNATIONAL, Business Development Manager – Afghanistan and New Markets
Consider yourself a commercially astute Business Development Manager? Have a strong record in winning new business? The Business Development Manager drives the performance of the business in two ways; firstly by winning new contracts and pushing into new markets, and secondly by ensuring contracts and projects deliver or exceed expectations. The Business Development Manager is responsible for all commercial activities of the region including leading commercial business, key account management and sales force.
1. Conduct market and competitor analysis with a view to developing a business strategy. Develop an annual Business Plan to target new business regions
2. Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
3. Develop and manage a client database in conjunction with a sales pipeline system which can be readily monitored and interrogated.
4. Take the lead and delegate contract negotiation.
5. Develop and maintain a strong network of business relationships with security departments of the large commercial organisations.
6. Develop and maintain an excellent business relationship within the Ministries and government departments that influence private security sector business.
7. Feed relevant sales information to the bids and proposals team to ensure competitive and compliant proposal is delivered. ;
8. Participate in the Bid/No bid process to capture risks
Desired Skills and Experience
1. Degree in Business/International Studies.
2. 3 years solid business development experience in security or relevant industry.
3. Specific business development experience in Afghanistan, Africa and/or Middle East.
4. Fluency in English.
5. Military background desired but not essential.
6. Effective communication and organizational skills.
7. Target oriented and persistent.
8. Self-motivated and eagerness to develop new markets, applications and customers.
9. Knowledge of the socio-cultural features of the MENA region.
10. Sound presentation skills.
11. Willingness to travel.
This role is Dubai based. Please send a CV of no more than 3 pages to email@example.com
Applications close 10 February 2016